Today, we will be looking at Mind Lab Pro. This pre-made nootropic stack was designed by Opti-Nutra out of the UK. Upon entering the world of Nootropics I heard a lot about Mind Lab Pro so I had to try it out.
Mind Lab Pro is a stimulant-free nootropic product aimed at helping users think more clearly and perform better cognitively. It is one of the most complex formulas out there and it is caffeine free, Non-GMO, soy-free, allergen free, gluten free and vegan-friendly.
But does it work? What’s the science behind it? Is it safe? And where can you buy it?
So first let’s take a look into the…
- Rhodiola Rosea (50 mg): This plant is used to increase energy and stamina, as well as help the body adapt to internal and environmental stresses.
- Bacopa Monnieri (150 mg)i: An herb used in Ayurvedic medicine, Bacopa Monnieri is used to boost memory and cognition with use, and may help in the treatment of Alzheimer’s or other types of age-related memory loss.
- Citicoline (250 mg): A brain chemical found naturally inside the body, citicoline is used for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, and may assist in the recovery of those recovering from stroke or head trauma.
- Phosphatidylserine (100 mg): A compound found naturally inside the body, SAM-e is often used to manage pain and osteoarthritis symptoms. It is also thought to help treat depression and ADHD, though more research is need on the latter.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom (500 mg): An edible mushroom with a number of health benefits, lion’s mane mushroom acts as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, and provides a variety of benefits to the immune system.
- Vitamins B6 (2.5 mg), B9 (100 mcg) and B12 (7.5 mcg): Essential vitamins found in several types of foods like fish, meat and dairy, both vitamins play a key role in the health of the nervous system, and a number of bodily functions, as well as prevent certain signs of inside the brain.
- L-Theanine (100 mg): An amino acid found in green tea, L-theanine is used primarily to give users a sense of focused relaxation, and it’s thought to help with things like meditation and stress relief.
- L-Tyrosine (175 mg): An amino acid you can easily find in eggs, meat, beans and more, tyrosine is used to treat stress, Alzheimer’s disease, ADHD and ADD, and may help with alcoholism or addiction recovery.
- Maritime Pine Bark Extract (75 mg): Pine bark extract’s proanthocyanidin compounds are suggested to enhance mental energy, attention, learning and focus in the short term; and maintain memory, mental clarity and brain health in later years.
It’s interesting to note that Bacopa Monnieri has been proven to support memory in older patients, as shown in this study.
In a double-blind study of the supplement, the research found that groups taking the substance experienced notable improvements in verbal learning, memory acquisition, delayed recall and depressive symptoms in patients 65 and over.
It’s also worthwhile to note that the product contains a dose of vitamin B12, which is significant as many people don’t get enough of the vitamin.
Vitamin B12 assists nerve and blood cell function and health. It is responsible for healthy bodily processing and a feeling of vitality. Those who suffer from a lack of the vitamin tend to suffer from fatigue and even anemia.
Pro and Cons
- The ingredients are well-known and supported by a lot of well-researched studies.
- One dose (2 caps.) lasts the entire day
- Suitable for almost any dietary requirements
- Can be seen as a little costly
- No a substitute for a multivitamin
Opti-Nutra claims that Mind Lab Pro is the cleanest brain supplement ever developed. No additives. No fillers. Just pure “100% Brainpower.”
All the ingredients are tested before encapsulation to make sure they are free of allergens, GMO’s, microbes, pesticides, and herbicides. The plant-based capsules are made out of tapioca, a prebiotic fiber. Not a semi-synthetic polymer used by others in this market. Finished batches are re-tested to confirm potency, purity, and activity. All their packaging is recycled or biodegradable.
Mind Lab Pro is an excellent choice for a premium natural preformulated stack. You are paying for a quality product that is composed of the very best ingredients.
Whether you are looking for an easy “ready to go” introduction to nootropics, or you are an advanced nootropic user looking for a convenient foundation to build upon (such as stacking it with aniracetam or Noopept), Mind Lab Pro is a solid choice.
Mind Lab Pro is now my favorite pre-made nootropic stack. I use it regularly to give me the edge I need.
Visit MindLabPro.com to get Mind Lab Pro and experience its brain optimizing effects for yourself.